A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
It finally happened. The robots took our jobs. But for every hundred robots cheerily folding laundry or serving meals, there were a handful of misfits. And among those outcasts and defects, an even smaller handful grew and evolved into something twisted, dark, and mildly ridiculous.
Battle waves of self-styled hyper-intelligent killer robots in System Fault, a tactical, audio-only shoot 'em up inspired by Berzerk. Explore their warrens, learn their secrets, and help rid the world of the robot scourge.
- Fight through infinite, expanding mazes of enemy robots and turrets.
- Play the way that suits you best. Advance stealthily and strategically, or blaze a trail with explosive results.
- Enjoy a dynamic, cinematic soundtrack that changes based on dramatic tension.
- Use powerups to sneak, fight remotely, or draw enemies into traps.
- Experience immersive, binaural environmental audio. Headphones are strongly recommended.
Note that this is an early access release. Expect bugs, and check the manual for known issues.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Changes in version 188.8.131.52Apr 18, 2023
- Changes in version 184.108.40.206Apr 17, 2023
- Changes in version 220.127.116.11Jul 13, 2022
- Changes in version 18.104.22.168Jun 08, 2022
- Changes in version 22.214.171.124May 20, 2022
- Changes in version 126.96.36.199Apr 26, 2022
- Changes in version 188.8.131.52Apr 22, 2022
- Changes in version 184.108.40.206Apr 21, 2022